Has your family started the popular Elf on A Shelf tradition yet? It can be kind of stressful to figure out something new and creative to do with your elf every day, so here is a fun list of ideas! If you have any other great ideas, leave a comment on this post and let us know what has been successful at your house. Don’t forget that you can still get the Elf On The Shelf Book at Barnes & Noble for just $15 with the SaveMore Gift Card!
1. Marshmallow fight – marshmallows everywhere
2. Pillow fight – feathers everywhere
3. Nerf gun fight – darts everywhere
4. Laundry fight – clothes everywhere
5. Lipstick on mirror message
6. Crepe paper barricade on their bedroom door that they have to bust through
7. Rearrange story books in ABC order or in a pile of disarray
8. Clean closet or make mess of closet
9. Fill tub with bubbles till the point of explosion
10. Hang from shower nozzle with a towel on
11. Unroll toilet paper roll on the floor, around Christmas tree, etc.
12. Zip down a zip line through the house
13. Caught sneaking candy
14. Eat milk and cookies
15. Organize school clothes – mismatched haha
Get all 101 ideas over at Blossom Bunkhouse! Now you’ll have no excuses, enjoy your fun Elf on the Shelf ideas!